COVID-19 Protocols at MBC
The subsequent guidelines for our services continue to be in effect:
Important: Anyone with a fever or COVID-19 symptoms is required to stay at home and encouraged to consult with a doctor for their safety, and the health of others.
- Contact Information:
- If you attend church services and develop symptoms of COVID-19, and test positive, please contact the office and let us know the following information: 1) When you developed symptoms (if symptomatic); 2) When you were tested; 3) What row you were sitting in (See chart above); 4) How you are feeling, and how we can be praying for you. We have to be able to contact those who may have been "close contacts" in order to stop the potential spread. We will not share your name or personal information. The office number is 808.623.2559.
- Optional Contact Cards - In order to properly notify those who may be exposed, we need to know who was sitting in any given row. Optional contact cards are available to be filled out and submitted, giving us the best method for making contact.
- Social distancing: If needed, we have overflow seating available outside in the covered parking stalls.
- Face coverings: At this time, face coverings are recommended but not required. If you feel more comfortable wearing a face covering, we will not judge or think less of you. If you feel more comfortable not wearing a face covering, we likewise will not judge or think less of you. We want you to be comfortable worshipping alongside us and hope you'll sense that as you visit.
- Sanitizing: We will continue to sanitize surfaces and "high touch" areas after use. We have set up hand sanitizing stations outside doors and classrooms for your convenience. Between the services, the Sanctuary will be sanitized.
- Offerings: During the offering time, an usher will walk by with the plate for offerings to be dropped in. This replaces the practice of passing the plates for contactless giving. (Online giving is available; please click here to give online.)
- Singing: Feel free to move around as needed to feel more comfortable as you sing.
- We have identical services at 8:00, and 11:00 am (Sanctuary opens 30 minutes before each service). We currently live-stream our 11 am service. We aim for a 75-minute service each week. Your keiki can be released, with your permission, for Children's Church just before the sermon in the 11 am service only and can be picked up from their classrooms upstairs.
- We want you to know that we are praying for wisdom and discernment for you and your ‘ohana. If you, or anyone in your family, are at risk, we would encourage you to consider worshipping from home a bit longer. We will continue to support and lift you in prayer from wherever you choose to worship.
The above points apply to our regular 6:15 pm services and any special services as well. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by emailing Kaleb@mbaptist.org or Dennis@mbaptist.org.